We understand how frustrating it might be starting over again. Maybe you feel all your hard work you put in before has vanished. But it's time for a fresh start for you to be better than ever!
And as added motivation, we will give you everything you need to track your progression to reaching your goals, with easy to use methods that you can do from the comfort of your own home...
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR ONLINE PROGRESS TRACKER:
To get the best out of your Fitness Tracker experience, we recommend for you to take regular Before & After Photos throughout your journey.
Firstly, we will ask you to take a 'Before' photo of yourself before getting started and regular 'After' photos along the way.
This is proven to be a great motivating factor in achieving success as you will be able to see the positive changes made to your body over time.
It's important to note you may not lose weight in the first couple of weeks whilst training and may even gain some weight. There's no need to worry as this is entirely normal.
This is because you will be building muscle and lean muscle weighs more than fat. That doesn't mean you won't be able to see visible changes to your body shape.
So you shouldn't be too concerned with your weight. Afterall, using your own eyes to see the results of your hard work whilst looking in the mirror is the best way to measure your progress that you can get!
To get the best before & after photos, we would ask you to follow these recommendations:
1. Guys should take pics wearing shorts or a swimsuit without a shirt, while women should wear a bikini or fitted gym shorts and a sports bra. It's important to see your stomach, so don’t suck that tummy in! You may see your most pronounced changes in that area.
2. If you have any problems taking the photos yourself, get a friend to help you or use a tripod or the auto-timer on your camera. A friend will be most helpful to get your body centred in the frame, especially for photos taken from the back.
3. Remember to take your photos regularly in those same positions (and even same clothing) on day 1, day 15, day 30, day 60, and so on... That way it's easier to see exactly how your body has changed.
4. Take at least one from the front, back and side. If you want to, you can even flex or pose for one or two additional ones.
5. And finally... Make sure you stand in front of a blank, plain-coloured wall or door, with as little distraction or clutter behind you as possible. You're the star of the show here! We'd also recommend uploading your photos to Whatsapp so you can share your progress with your trainer and/or friends.
Once you've registered below, we will send you an email with quick and easy to follow instructions on how to access your Online Tracker Google Sheet.
Initially, we would ask you to start filling out the Personal Progress Zone section of the sheet. First, fill out your personal details at the top. Then, you'll see a selection of Cardio, Strength & Flexibility Tests you can do. We'd like for you to write down the dates and your result for each test in these sections.
We would also like you to make a note of your body measurements going forward. So you can see the progression of what your training does to certain parts of your body. You'll find that some of your numbers will increase and others may go down. This is entirely normal and is usually a sign that your training is working. Again, we'd like you to keep a record of the date and result of each body measurement throughout your training programme.
On the other tabs of your Google Sheet, you'll have the chance to log your workout results. 1 tab for Resistance Training and 1 tab for Cardio Training, that you do over the coming weeks. Again, we would like for you to keep a record of each date you train and the results of your training, based of the type of exercise you are doing and the number of sets and reps you do.
Please see below a preview of what your Resistance and Cardio Programme Diary Sheet will look like:
If you need any help in filling out your Online Tracker Sheet, we will be happy to assist you.